College Hunks bolsters leadership team with new Board of Advisors
New leadership support will help us aggressively pursue our goal of becoming the best franchise investment in the moving and junk hauling industries
The College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving Franchise System announced that it has named five distinguished business executives to its newly formed Board of Advisors. Bobby Harris, Tom Coba, Joe Bourdow, John Simmons and Amit Pamecha have all agreed to serve on the inaugural board. The new members hail from various industries including logistics, franchising, finance and technology and will bolster the College Hunks’ leadership team’s goal of being the best franchise investment in the moving and junk hauling industries.
“This is a powerful team assembled to guide College Hunks and their leadership team to a market valuation of $100 million and beyond,” says Joe Bourdow, Advisory Board Chairman.
These executives bring over 200 years of combined experience leading businesses valued over multiple billions of dollars, as well as business growth strategies to provide insight and guidance to College Hunks management throughout the development and execution of an aggressive long-range strategic plan.
“With this new Advisory Board, our leadership team will benefit from mentorship, guidance and strategic input that will help us achieve our long-term vision of becoming an iconic brand,” says Nick Friedman, Co-Founder and President of College Hunks.
The new Board of Advisors includes:
- Bobby Harris, Founder of BlueGrace Logistics, a $500 million+ 3rd-party logistics technology company.
- Amit Pamecha, Founder of FranConnect, the largest software service provider of the franchise industry. Partner, Premier Franchise Advisors LLC.
- Tom Coba, President/CEO of Murphy Business Brokerage Group LLC. Former President/CEO of Franchise Services Group of ServiceMaster Brands. Former COO of Subway Restaurants Worldwide. Former Vice President of Dunkin’ Brands. Partner, Premier Franchise Advisors LLC.
- Joe Bourdow CFE, Retired President of Valpak and Executive Vice President of Cox Target Media. Former IFA Board Member. Radio station owner and multi-unit franchisee. Partner, Premier Franchise Advisors LLC.
- John Simmons, Former KPMG partner. Former CFO of Checkers. Former CEO of Lifestyle Family Fitness. Current Board Member of Kforce.
If you’d like to find out more about what makes College Hunks the best franchise investment in the moving and junk hauling industries, please fill out a form to download our franchise report and start a conversation. We look forward to answering your questions.